Talent Acquisition Professional
Deceuninck is globally active in the design and development of profiles for windows and doors, outdoor flooring and fencing, roofline and cladding and interior applications.
We operate in over 90 countries and employ more than 3,600 people. At Deceuninck, we are building a sustainable home for our customers and employees!
The main goal of your function is to manage full life cycle of recruitment process from discovery meeting with hiring manager, sourcing and screenings candidates, submitting the most qualified candidates to hiring team, participating in the interview process, hiring decision and completing offer negotiations.
You establish and maintain excellent networking with the sector, universities, recruiting agencies and other key players in the market, as well as with internal stakeholders. Take charge of different recruitment programs, such as internships, campus recruitment, referral program, international recruitment.
You ensure creative and innovative recruitment practices, dealing as well with the latest technologies and aligning with the Deceuninck Marketing strategy (set up Deceuninck Career page, refresh job page of the website, ..). You create employer branding campaigns to promote the company image to candidates and external service providers.
You develop and implement cost effective sourcing and advertising that will minimize the time it takes to fill positions. You select and manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and in house suppliers (e.g. interim and headhunter services) to ensure that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service. You establish relevant KPI’s and analytics to measure recruiting performance.
You participate in special projects: sourcing and recruiting high-level talent within Europe.
- Master Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding talent metrics including reducing time to fill positions and agency spend
- You can analyse the market of potential candidates and know how to source them in a creative way.
- You write appealing vacancy advertisements that convince talent to apply at Deceuninck.
- You are familiar with digital sourcing tools such as Facebook advertisement, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Experience implementing new ideas for attracting talent and building talent pipelines
- Fluent communicator in Dutch, English and French. You know how to communicate convincingly.
- Experience in HRIS (SuccessFactors preferably) will be seen as a plus.
- Being part of an international, stable and innovative company with a clear mission.
- Deceuninck has a no-nonsense corporate culture, which is founded on personal commitment and substantial autonomy.
- We offer an attractive salary package plus fringe benefits.