SAP HR Business Expert
Tiense Suikerraffinaderij / Raffinerie Tirlemontoise is so much more than the famous “Hard Cube®.” As part of Südzucker Group, one of the most important sugar producers in Europe, we are willing to become the most productive and innovative Sugar group.
In order to reinforce our central HR department based in Tienen, we are looking for a (m/f) SAP HR Business Expert.
As SAP HR Business Expert you are responsible for all SAP HR related activities for all 8 SudZücker sites in Belgium (Tiense Suikerraffinaderij, Beneo, Bio-Wanze). You will work with the SAP HR modules OM, PA, PT, PY, LSO. You report to the HR Group Director. Your main responsibilities can be described as follows:
- Deliver, in an efficient and optimised manner, all ABAP(OO) programming work as well as all large data table parametrising and writing calculation rules both in Time evaluation and Payroll calculation
- Build and create all programming in ABAP(OO) or PU12 of interfaces and specific configuration tables as well as SFTP scripts
- Take care of all necessary SAP HR maintenance work through SAP HR Support packages specifically for Belgium (legal, fiscal,…) and internationally, solve bugs and other problems, create Work Schedules
- Be the SPOC for the national SAP HR end user team (about 20 people), provide the necessary trainings, solve other IT related problems.
- Build a strong relationship with the SAP HR end users in Belgium, with HQ in Mannheim, Germany and external providers.
- Keep up to date with all relevant SAP HR and other software developments
For this crucial function it is absolutely essential that good candidates have at least 10 years experience specifically with SAP HR and as many of the above mentioned modules within SAP HR as possible. Furthermore you fulfill following additional requirements:
- Higher education degree in computer sciences
- Very good knowledge (spoken and written) of Dutch, French and English
- Be service minded and patient towards your internal and external clients/partners
- Possess very good social and communicative capabilities and have an understanding of international corporate dynamics
- Maintain an attitude and willingness of continuous learning within your domain and instill this attitude in the SAP HR user team
- A truly important and interesting job within a large and successful company within the European agro and food industry
- An attractive and very complete remuneration package including a company car
- A dynamic environment in which team spirit, taking initiative and being committed are appreciated
- A company culture where trust in people represents an important value