BICS is connecting the world by creating reliable and secure mobile experiences anytime, anywhere. We are a leading international communications enabler, one of the key global voice carriers and the leading provider of mobile data services worldwide.
Our solutions are essential for supporting the modern lifestyle of today’s device-hungry consumer – from global mobile connectivity, seamless roaming experiences, fraud prevention and authentication, to global messaging and the Internet of Things.
Headquarters in Brussels with a strong presence in Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe and Middle East. We have regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York, San Francisco and Singapore, a satellite office in Beijing and local representation in Accra, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
Pioneering into the future of Next Generation communications. We have achieved a series of World’s Firsts successes with the launch of the first LTE Roaming relation or the first VoLTE International call between Europe and Asia, to name a few.
With a diverse and multicultural team of about 600 employees, we continuously strive to provide customers with the highest level of quality, reliability and interoperability, enabling them to maximize their end-user value.
- You will work in the HR team of a fast growing international telecom company reporting to the Comp & Ben Manager;
- You will be responsible for the payroll administration in Belgium and will be the main point of contact with our payroll provider;
- As the responsible for the payroll administration, you will handle master data management, time management and reporting;
- You will have the opportunity to learn about expatriate management and international payroll management.
- You have a bachelor degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- You are experienced in using payroll management systems (such as Partena level 5);
- Experience in expat management is considered as a plus;
- You are used to provide accurate reports and follow up;
- You are a hands on and pro-active person with good analytical skills;
- You are well organized and ready to respect sharp deadlines;
- You are customer oriented and a good communicator;
- You have excellent MS Office skills;
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.