The HR Congress: World Summit - Unleashing the Humane Enterprise
16-18 November, Online
As recent research by Accenture confirms, 83% of workers say a hybrid model would be optimal.
Why is a hybrid so appealing? It brings together the best of both worlds. Those who had a hybrid work model during COVID-19 had better mental health, stronger work relationships, and were more likely to feel overall better as a result of working for their organizations. They also experienced less burnout than those who worked entirely onsite or entirely remotely.
However, asking where people should work in the future might be the wrong question.
A better question is: What unleashes a person’s potential, enabling them to be healthy and productive, regardless of where, when and how they work?
How do we need to reimagine work so that it contributes towards achieving organizational goals AND fulfilling people’s potential (not only) at work?
What does it take to Unleash the Humane Enterprise?
To answer these mighty challenges, The HR Congress created the World Summit – this year the 6th Annual edition.
This unique event is connecting likeminded senior people professionals via a finely curated selection of thought leader keynotes and masterclasses, elective track sessions, insightful case presentations and engaging panel discussions so that you and your employees are not only well prepared but more importantly well equipped to deal with today’s challenges and face tomorrow with confidence – bringing you IDEAS with IMPACT.
The HR Congress is structured in a way that enables participants to connect, engage, and get inspired about “Unleashing the Humane Enterprise” – where people not only survive but thrive!
So, The HR Congress hopes you can join them on 16-18 November, yet again to Connect, Engage, and Get Inspired.
Full speakers list will be announced soon.
- Dave Ulrich, Professor of Business, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- Jon Katzenbach, Managing Director – PWC, Author – The Critical Few
- Magdalena Nowicka Mook, CEO & Thought Leader, ICF
- Prithwiraj Choudhury, Lumry Family Associate Professor, Harvard Business School
- Michele Zanini, Co-Author, HUMANOCRACY
- Joan Lurie, Founder & CEO, ORGONOMIX
- Susan J. Schmitt Winchester, CHRO, Applied Materials
- Siobhan McHale, Executive GM HR / CHRO, Dulux Group
Agenda at a glance
(All timing is Central European Time)
- 15:00-16:00 – BIG IDEA KEYNOTE SESSIONS
- 16:00-17:30 – ELECTIVE TRACK SESSIONS | Thought Leader Masterclass
- 09:00-16:00 – ELECTIVE TRACK SESSIONS
- 16:00-17:30 – BIG IDEA KEYNOTE SESSIONS | Thought Leader Masterclass
- 09:00-12:00 – MASTERCLASSES
- 09:00-12:00 – ELECTIVE TRACK SESSION
Detailed program is coming soon.