Junior HR Specialist
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
In this role, you have the opportunity to have a visible impact on the Philips society by supporting our colleagues from The Netherlands in administration & payroll area.
You are responsible for
- Answering Philips employees queries related to HR queries (administration & payroll) via case management system, telephony and chat.
- Generating employment reference and visa application letters.
- Processing personal data changes of Philips employees (change of address, national ID, marital status, etc.)
- Processing employees’ absence requests.
- Generating HR reports (e.g. Workday).
- Uploading employees’ documents to electronic files
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Lódz - Poland, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Philips People Services team, supporting Philips employees based in The Netherlands.
The Philips People Services Center Europe is based in Lódz, Poland and is part of Philips People Services. PPS is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Graduate with Bachelor
- Native or fluent knowledge of Dutch and English language (both orally and in writing)
- MS Office literacy
- Highly developed communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- Effective listening and highly developed interpersonal skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Lódz region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)