Talent Acquisition Specialist
Verisure is the leading provider of peace of mind and protection to residential and small business customers across Europe and Latin America.
We believe it’s a human right to feel safe and secure. We protect what really matters to our customers. Our service brings peace of mind to households and small business owners. We deliver outstanding service to over 2.7 million customers with a team of more than 15,000 employees
Passion for our People
We believe that we make a difference every day. To do that, we need committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place. Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high-performance organization through investing in our people with great development and growth opportunities.
What you will be doing
You are in charge of the full recruitment process of all positions at the headquarters of Verisure in Evere, Belgium. You assist in the further development and implementation of the sourcing strategy and talent acquisition programs. You support employer branding activities and candidate attraction strategies. You report to the HR Business Partner.
You manage the full recruitment process:
- Intake with the hiring manager
- Advertising of the vacancy
- Define the right sourcing channels
- Screening and interviewing of candidates
- Advising management in final selection
You work closely with the Sales Recruitment team.
You ensure optimal communication with all internal and external stakeholders in the recruitment process, candidates, hiring managers, HR colleagues.
Based on input of the HR business partners and hiring managers you optimize the sourcing strategy and build active talent pools.
You are actively involved in employer branding activities, participating in campus recruitment and events, give input for publications on social and other media etc.
You participate in talent acquisition related projects such as the Verisure ambassador program and the use of the applicant tracking system (ATS)
You follow up of relevant performance indicators for the recruitment process
Who we are looking for
- You have a Master or Bachelor Degree or equivalent and experience in recruitment.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- You have a good knowledge in interview techniques and a natural ability to assess people.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You are familiar with social media and skilled in the use of ATS
- You are discrete, emotional intelligent and customer minded.
- You are a team player, with excellent communication skills, who can build strong relationships with all parties involved in recruitment.
- You have good planning and organizational abilities, and are flexible in day planning to suit availability of candidates and hiring managers.
- • You have a professional attitude and ability to represent the company.
What we offer
A challenging environment with plenty of dynamic colleagues. A company with a young entrepreneurial spirit with a constant focus on growth.
Verisure is a successful, young an driven organization and one of the most remarkable company in its sector.
A flexible working environment where there you manage your own agenda and where you have the possibility to work from home regularly.
A challenging job with a lot of variety in a high pace professional company with room for own initiatives and a personal contribution.
A competitive gross salary with meal vouchers, a company car and group and health insurance.