Talent Acquisition Manager
For the Belgian affiliates of Puratos Group (1.300 employees), develop and implement the Talent Acquisition strategy: attracting, recruiting and on-boarding of new employees. Develop Puratos’ image as Employer of choice, define and implement Employer Branding plan for Belgium. Manage a Recruitment team and ensure that the recruitment needs are filled with respect to KPIs quality, cost, time… Manage Talent Acquisition processes/tools in line with HR strategy by realizing continuous improvement.
1. Plan & develop:
- Coordination & follow up of workforce planning (short term, midterm) and as a result coordination & follow up of recruitment planning (250 recruitments in 2018).
- Manage and develop a team of 6 recruiters.
- Elaborate an Employer Branding Plan aligned with Group Employer Branding plan (external branding campaigns and internal campaigns linked to our ambassadorship program)
- Develop a talent pool of candidates using our SuccessFactors platform and developing contact with schools and partners of the food industry.
- Use recruitment module of Successfactors in an effective & efficient way; alignment of processes, capabilities with new tool. Measure & improve KPIs.
- Develop the recruitment strategy through job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, recruitment campaign planning.
- Implement the employer branding strategy together with a communication partner (review content, articles ..), coordinate and contribute to the Top Employer Certification.
- Coordinate recruitment resources (inclusive external providers, temporary agencies). Continuous evaluation of providers and build a long term relationship in order to get the best service level.
- Be in charge of the selection of specific or critical profiles in close collaboration with line management: profile analysis, job description, screening, interviews, …
- Organize internal and/or external assessment tests (when require & in agreement with Management).
3. Build Talent Pipeline:
- Build and manage contact network with schools (from technical schools to universities); Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Develop the Puratos ambassador concept.
- Promote internships within the company and be the guardian of a compliant process application (more than 100 interns a year in Belgium)
- Develop & support Traineeship programs
- Set up onboarding processes; manage induction/mentorship program
- Be involved in employee engagement metrics and retention programs in collaboration with the HR Director and the HRBP’s
- Be the point of contact for Belgium HR internal communication, participate in the redaction of the Puratos Magazine (recruitment and training topics
- Master’s Degree required along with 8+ years Talent Acquisition experience (and employer branding)
- Experience within an industry environment is a plus
- Strong process orientation; experience with recruitment software
- Ability to develop and execute recruiting strategies to meet the staffing needs and meet goals and objectives in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization as well as with external customers are a must.
- Language: Dutch, French, English
Puratos values diversity. We're also interested in more senior profiles. 45+ are also more than welcome to apply for this position.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.