Senior Recruitment Specialist
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 7600 employees in 69 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,6 billion last year. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
You ensure the follow up of the open positions in order to fill the open positions with the right candidate on the right place on the right time. You contribute to the objective of Puratos of becoming an employer of choice.
- Fill open positions by selecting and recruiting Puratos employees (e.g. Production, Maintenance, Supply Chain, Safety, Quality profiles)
- Follow-up of recruitments from the screening until the contracting phase
- Posting jobs and searching for candidates via different channels: database, jobsites, direct search…
- You screen CV’s, organize reasoning tests, conduct f2f interviews, schedule assessment centers and other activities related to recruitment.
- Report to the business, Talent Acquisition Manager and HR Business Partners by giving regular updates on searches
- Participate in job fairs
- Participate in projects related with recruiting or HR topics (simplification of processes, setting of KPI’s, employer branding actions…)
- Propose initiatives to improve the current processes or to innovate in terms of recruitment activities.
- First experience within HR (minimum 3 years), ideally within Recruitment
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communication or Social Sciences or equivalent by experience
- Strong organization skills and priority management
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Fluent in Dutch and French, English is an asset
- Ready to work in Groot-Bijgaarden (HQ) and Lummen (max 2 days/week).
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.