Brussels or The Hague
(Kunstlaan 11, 1210 Sint-Joost-ten-Noode)
Talentsoft is the European leading developer of cloud-based talent management. With over 1,500 clients and 8 million users connected in more than 100 countries and 25 languages, Talentsoft is defining the future of human resources. The integrated solution links career paths and training courses to competency management. The application allows companies to efficiently manage employee recruitment, training, performance, competencies, careers and compensation. Talentsoft is suitable for medium and large businesses, and has proven its ability to deploy its solution in companies with more than 200,000 employees.
Talentsoft has partnered up with the greatest names in the high-tech industry, notably Microsoft, to strengthen its offer. The software company has experienced rapid growth since it was founded in 2007. It currently counts over 500 employees worldwide.
We offer an intern / working student position at our office in Brussel or Rijswijk (near The Hague in the Netherlands). You'll support the Field Marketing Manager of the Benelux region in the following:
- Prepare marketing campaigns for Benelux – mailings, webinars, events etc.
- Grow Talentsoft’s brand on the Belgium and Dutch Market
- Drive a successful presentation at our various events throughout the year
- Work on Social Media campaigns
- Provide the local sales team with relevant information and material
- Localize and adapt documents for the Belgium market
- Ensure database update and maintenance
You will be working under the coordination of our Field Marketing Manager based in The Netherlands; thus, long-distance relationship is something you can deal with. In case you work from Brussel, you will travel frequently to The Netherlands (2 hours by train), and our Field Marketing Manager will visit you often too.
- Advanced in studying towards a degree in international business or related fields
- Native level of French mandatory + fluency in English and Dutch
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Hands-on and dynamic attitude
- Familiar with Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Have an interest in technology and/or HR
What to expect:
- Opportunity to work internationally with our teams
- Join a bunch of inspiring and passionate professionals
- Learn and gain experience in a B2B environment
- Get working knowledge in marketing automation
You think this job might be for you? We look forward to getting to know you!