The HRIS coordinator is a member of the Group Human Resources team of Puratos. This position focuses on data integrity related to talent and organizational life cycles, strategies to provide information to employee and managers and to reporting; and special business and HR analytics projects to support the business growth.
- System administrator creating and maintaining system databases, data integrations, notifications, role based permissions and reporting. This includes data entry and data changes; as well as defining data dictionaries, recurring maintenance processes, system manuals and procedures.
- Implement and continuously improve a set of controls for the registered human resources system data. Interact with and guide HR affiliates in data corrections.
- Review and audit completed data entry assignments for accuracy.
- Provide technical & functional support of human resources software to staff, managers of the personnel or HR communities.
- Train the staff and create manuals on how to effectively use the software.
- Update and produce month-end regular reports, and other reports upon request.
- Provide HR and Business communities with Business and HR KPI’s and analytics
- Work with other departments on creating custom reporting from the HRIS system. Compile statistical information for special reports or metrics.
- Perform System & HR process analysis. This includes testing applications, selecting software, auditing and monitoring system activities. Continuously improve user experience and keep system processes aligned with HR processes and practices.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance, economics or Business Administration.
- 2+ years of experience in HRIS Administration and HR processes, preferably a first experience within a project-driven environment.
- Fluency in English (written and oral). Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel). Knowledge of human resources, finance, computer technology or human resources management software are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication and customer service skills.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
Please surf to www.puratos.com/jobs and apply online