HR Service Center Manager
Volvo is een internationale groep van Zweedse origine. De groep neemt een belangrijke positie in als producent van bedrijfsvoertuigen: vrachtwagens, bussen en machines voor burgerlijke bouwkunde en grondverzet. Volvo produceert verder ook scheeps- en industriële motoren. Sinds 1964 bouwt Volvo vrachtwagens in België en meer specifiek in Gent waar de vrachtwagenfabriek van Volvo Group Trucks Operations gevestigd is. De fabriek produceert bijna een derde van de totale Volvo-vrachtwagenproductie wereldwijd.
Are you also passionate about payroll and personnel administration? Do you enjoy to coach and inspire a team? Are you people-minded, involved and dynamic, and would you welcome a new challenge? Do not look any further! Here in Ghent you will find yourself in an international environment being part of a dedicated and cohesive team.
Our HR Service Center consists of 10 employees. Together we are part of the global HR Services department consisting of 400 colleagues across the world. We collaborate closely with colleagues in Sweden, Poland,... all being part of the global HR Services organization. Together we build an optimal salary and personnel administration that focusses on service and customer centricity as our core values.
A dynamic manager for the HR Service Center
Together with your team you are responsible for the correct and in time execution of salary- and payroll administration of the Volvo Group in Belgium. You report to the manager HR Service Center NEMEA
Your main responsibilities:
- Together with your team, you determine the department objectives and guarantee an innovative and optimized service. You ensure the implementation and continuous optimization (digitalization) of the HR systems and processes.
- You monitor the implementation and application of the policies and guidelines within the organization in close cooperation with the HR stakeholders / community
- You are the contact person to external partners like interim agencies, our payroll provider and leasing company
- You always stay up-to-date with regard to social security and employment law, you follow the HR trends and if necessary take care of translation and implementation in consultation with HR experts.
- You take care of the payroll processing of the executives and the expats in consultation with our tax provider
- You take part in the reflections on the strategic development of our HR vision
- You inspire your team members to further develop themselves and you keep them motivated for an efficient and pleasant cooperation.
- You have a master, ideally in social law with knowledge of tax and foreign employment
- You have experience in managing more complex payroll processes and a passion for further optimization of personnel administration where service for customers is central
- You like to manage an experienced and diverse team
- You can work autonomously, are result-oriented and can adapt to shifting priorities
- You are an enthusiastic leader and you take care of your team’s development
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge French is a plus
- A varied job with great responsibility where you get the chance to grow professionally as well as personally within a global organization.
- As a Volvo colleague we offer you an interesting salary package with a competitive salary, extra-legal advantages, flexible working times…