HR Projects Officer
Empowering. Innovating. Caring.
These words reflect perfectly our company culture. We encourage entrepreneurship and creativity, but most of all we place our people first.
We have the ambition to lead the change in the Security and Safety Industry. To fulfill this goal, we are developing new security solutions to our clients. We aim to deliver more predictive and tailored solutions, combining human and technology, and going far beyond our traditional services.
No matter what you do at Securitas, you will play a part in shaping our future – and the future of the security and safety in our society.
This specific function reports to our Talent & HR Information Systems manager.
Our talent management needs to mature further in the coming years. Additionally we want to help the company to change the culture in line with our Vision 2020.
Below you see a glimpse of what your first months within our team will look like:
- You will get an onboarding track to get to know Securitas both inside the human resources department, and across the other departments.
- You work on the attractiveness of our leadership offering within the organization: creation of a leadership booklet, evaluate the pilots, follow-up the suppliers …
- You set-up & maintain the organizational structure for our employee survey.
- You develop an onboarding trajectory, and run a pilot program within a certain department, and you ensure the right monitoring for improvements.
- You will look for ways to keep our competency model active in the organization.
- You prepare & write our talent management communications.
Along with your evolution within the company, you will be able to take ownership of specific topics and projects.
- You have a first experience in one or more talent processes and/or projects (onboarding, competencies, performance, leadership development, personnel survey, exit process, management trainee), or you are recently graduated with a master degree in psychology, pedagogy or HR.
- You are creative with words, both written and spoken, in both French and Dutch.
- You have an analytic mind with sufficient attention to detail, and you have no problem in bringing forward your own thinking and ideas.
- You work efficient with software, like MS Office. Affinity with any cloud HRIS is a plus.
- You have a good sense of self-management, and can work under strict deadlines if required. You do not mind the administrative part that comes along with the job.
- You can easily take the stage and have no fear in presenting to groups. Ideally, you have some experience in facilitating group sessions.
An exciting job in a dynamical, ambitious company, where every day is different, and where you have the chance to influence the future talent management landscape within Securitas. On top, we offer a competitive salary with additional advantages in line with your capacities and experience.
Word jij onze nieuwe collega?
Join a sector leader with a start-up mentality. Be part of a people business. Discover an innovative company in an ever-changing society. A company that values pragmatism and encourages initiatives, and that gives real responsibilities to its people.
Participate in our change. Lead the change