HR Business Partner Global Operations
In light of our continuous growth and recent announcement on our 2018 expansion plans of our production site in Ieper, we are pleased to further announce to the Belgian HR community that we are also expanding our HR team.
Could you be looking for a new challenge? Melexis is searching for our new colleague: HR Business Partner Global Operations, to support and manage this upcoming growth within our operations division across the globe (main locations in Ieper and Tessenderlo, Sofia and Erfurt)
As HR Business Partner Global Operations, you are a strategic partner for the business, and ensure that the global HR concepts, processes and practices are implemented in the global function to satisfy the business needs on a short, mid and long-term basis.
Located in Ieper, you will:
- Be a Strategic Partner:
- Understand the business needs inside-out in order to challenge and co-create people management strategies;
- Perform strategic workforce planning
- Design individual roles within the organisation
- Identify leaders, manage their learning and development
- Manage succession and retention
- Partake in strategic talent acquisition, with your broad knowledge of not only the labour market, but also attracting talent, interviewing and strategic assessments
- Act as an Emergency Mediator:
- Respond to emergency situations that impact the team
- Resolve conflicts, and be the first point of contact for team leaders for specific topics
- Manage operations:
- Facilitate execution of functional recruitment plans with assigned recruitment resources
- Communicate organisational releases, ensure communication between HRBPs, local HR’s and team leaders
- You hold a university degree preferably in Social sciences or Economics.
- You ideally have 7-10 years of all-round HR experience gained through specialist and generalist functions.
- You have a good understanding of business requirements and ability to translate them into effective HR practices
- You demonstrate affinity with the business acumen, sound understanding for the customers and markets, business model, challenges and global function strategy
- You have built up sound knowledge of broad HR concepts, processes and systems preferably in a global environment.
- You are fluent in English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities
Visit our careers website for more information on this and other positions across our 2 Belgian sites (Ieper and Tessenderlo).