HR Business Partner
Empowering. Innovating. Caring.
These words reflect perfectly our company culture. We encourage entrepreneurship and creativity, but most of all we place our people first.
We have the ambition to lead the change in the Security and Safety Industry. To fulfill this goal, we are developing new security solutions to our clients. We aim to deliver more predictive and tailored solutions, combining human and technology, and going far beyond our traditional services.
No matter what you do at Securitas, you will play a part in shaping our future – and the future of the security and safety in our society.
Towards the Business:
- As HR Generalist, you support the business to realize the business unit strategy, in line with overall HR strategy & programs. You provide input & advise in all HR related matters. You represent HR at the business table & manage the relationship between HR and business decision makers.
- You drive the people strategy and change efforts to meet the business requirements from a people point of view. The HR BP builds a strategic workforce planning and manages the talent strategy (career paths, talent review and succession planning). You use the different HR KPI’s and metrics to monitor results of the HR initiatives and programs and you advise upon.
- You analyse trends and anticipate needed change (organization, culture, employee satisfaction, absenteeism, …). As HR BP, you are accountable for ensuring HR priorities are accepted and implemented within the respective Business Unit.
- You support the HRD by advising on all HR matters related to the involved business division, by providing insights, design HR solutions that meet business needs, and by adequately implementing HR processes & programs within Business. You contribute actively to the HR transformation.
Working with the HR Centers of Excellence & HR Services:
- Total Reward & Organisational Design: Receive & assess all line management questions/suggestions related to total reward & organizational design (incl. function classification).
- Recruitment: build the interface between business and recruitment and bring proactivity through workforce planning. Facilitates as appropriate.
- Internal Mobility: Identify candidates in an ongoing way as through yearly cross divisional People Reviews.
- Performance Management: Advise regarding content, process and timing. Follow up, monitor and provide input for continuous process improvement. Act as medium between HR Centers of Excellence and line management, support both.
- Talent Management: Provide yearly input based on divisional people & organisation review. Make sure that appropriate succession planning is set up for critical positions and that the Leadership development offer is in line with this.
- Training: Identify training needs, interface with the Training department and discuss potential options
- Internal Communication: provide input and drive the change and communication plan for the respective Business Unit together with Internal Communications.
- People Issues : Support line management and liaises with Labor Relations & Social Law
Working with employees:
- General: Keep overall contact, monitors and assesses employee morale and commitment, advises upon measures as appropriate
- New Hires : ensure implementation by line management of onboarding process
- Retention : Operate exit interviews (white collars), make root cause analysis and advise on retention
- Make sure that HR policies are understood and applied.
- You have a Master's degree (HRM, Law,...) and a track record of 5 to 10 years experience in a generalist HR role.
- You have great interest in the security industry.
- You are a fluent in Dutch and French with good knowledge of English.
- You have a sound knowledge of social relations matters.
- You have an in depth understanding of HR practices, i.e. talent management and leadership development and are able to drive change programs and a people strategy.
- You are able to engage, influence and have impact, listen and communicate effectively. You can build trust and credibility.
- You can take a long-term view, you understand the implications of people related decisions.
An exciting job in a dynamical, ambitious company, where every day is different. Within Securitas, we emphasize the development and autonomy of our employees, and value initiative highly. On top, we offer a competitive salary, with additional advantages (inc. company car), in line with your capacities and experience.
Why Join Securitas?
Join a sector leader with a start-up mentality. Be part of a people business. Discover an innovative company in an ever-changing society. A company that values pragmatism and encourages initiatives, and that gives real responsibilities to its people.
Participate in our change. Lead the change.