HR Business Partner
Bakker & Partners is looking for a high-potential for one of their clients, Allen & Overy, a well-known international law firm providing legal services for global business and industry.
HR Business Partner
As an HR Business Partner, you will be part of a team of 6 HR professionals. You will directly report to the HR Manager Belgium. You will operate flexibly from both the Brussels and Antwerp office (at least 1 day/week).
- As HR Business Partner, you are the first-line liaison and single point of contact for HR Matters for the employees of your business unit;
- You are responsible for the all-round HR support, focusing on competency management, performance management and career development, including follow-up of lawyers going on international and client secondments;
- You take care of the planning and follow-up of global training programs at the local level for high-potential young lawyers (onboarding, advisory,..);
- You are responsible for the learning and development part, initiating and follow-up on individual coaching in the context of career and personal development;
- You act as a trusted advisor developing and maintaining excellent professional relationships with partners and all lawyers in order to keep abreast of what lives in the organisation;
- You are responsible for implementing, co-ordinating and following up on HR-related projects and for spotting opportunities to adapt and continuously improve those processes, in line with local and global requirements.
- You have a Master degree (ideally with a specialization in HR);
- You have 4 to 6 years of general HR-experience, preferably in an international high-performance working environment providing professional services;
- Experience in Learning & Development and talent management is a plus
- You have the drive and maturity to give advice on a wide variety of HR topics;
- You are quality-driven and have the ability to work in a multicultural and highly skilled environment;
- You have strong communication and analytical skills enabling you to discuss HR matters at different levels within the organization;
- You are not afraid to generate original ideas and develop a creative approach for addressing issues;
- You have a result-driven approach;
- You are proactive and able to work both independently as in team;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken.
Our client offers a challenging support role in a team of 6 ambitious HR Professionals.
They offer a competitive remuneration with a complete package of fringe benefits.
Do you value team work, a client-centered approach and room for personal initiative and personal development? Apply now!
Send your resume and cover letter to Hanne Daemen, Senior Consultant HR at Bakker & Partners, via email@example.com