HR Business Partner
Ferranti is currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who will be responsible for HR support in the MECOMS Operations department in Belgium and SICT department.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for implementing the human resources strategy and high-value HR processes at business unit level and provides professional HR guidance and support to internal client groups with added value to the business.
You design, implement and monitor a variety of human resource projects, and anticipate and plan for long-term HR needs in partnership with business unit management.
- Implements the HR strategy in the business units, supporting the business through effective organization design, HR roadmap & key HR programs
- Acts as an expert/consultant on the development, deployment and management of HR initiatives and issues, based on research, best practice and trends
- Designs and facilitates the roll out and communication of actions to contribute to business success and “happy employees” in a world-class company (e.g., onboarding, talent management, learning & development, organisational changes, process improvement, etc.)
- Partners with managers on development, continuous feedback and salary reviews of their team members aligned with company guidelines and policies
- Acts as first (HR) point of contact for managers and employees of the business unit
- Understands the business plan and proactively identifies future impact on talent resources
- Supports or leads special HR projects
- Cooperates and teams up with the rest of the HR team
The HR Business Partner reports to the Chief HR officer.
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in Human Resources, Organisational Management, Business Management or Psychology
- 5 to 7 years of experience as an HR Generalist or HR Business partner
- Experience in working for a global technology focused company
- Knowledge of different HR processes and their impact, basic knowledge of social legislation
- Strong project management skills and ability to play a role in facilitating organizational and cultural change, working with stakeholders in all parts of the organization
- Affinity with the fast moving technology world (e.g. electronics, software)
- Good verbal and written language skills in Dutch (native) and English
- Passionate about boosting the impact of HR in a company
- Business focused, with a “can do” and “hands on” approach
- Aware of HR trends and best practices
- Empathetic, open minded, result driven
- A dynamic team player with a great sense of responsibility and good social and communicative skills
- An attractive workplace in Antwerp (Belgium) in a young, dynamic company with room for initiative, fun and an open mind
- Continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest technology changes
- Real career opportunities
- Training by our Ferranti University and MECOMS University
- Support by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, group insurance, portable pc, internet connection, smartphone,…