Group Talent Coordinator
Just one question counts when it comes to your career:
Do you have the appetite?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes worldwide a range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Puratos is an ambitious company with a workforce of 6,500, known for its passion for innovation in over 100 countries. The more our company grows, the stronger our pioneering spirit becomes. This, coupled with our commitment to our employees and our partners, is what makes working at Puratos so unique.
As Group Talent Coordinator you contribute to the development of Puratos as an sustainably high performing organization and attractive employer as a functional and reporting expert in the domains of talent & performance management.
- You ensure that group processes and systems related to performance & talent management are consistently applied across the organization within the predefined scope and time.
- You manage talent system data and reports as well as system based talent process.
- You solve operational functional and reporting issues in a timely & cost-effective manner. Where relevant, you liaise with the HR domain specialist, ICT specialist, and/or implementation partner.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of the talent processes, their supporting tools and system & communication by analyzing key user/user feedback.
- You create and update attractive, easy to navigate key user and end user guides.
- You ensure talent related communication to key users and internal customers
- You provide KPI data, user-friendly reports & insights, tailored to the needs of the various customer(s) (groups).
- You secure compliance with confidentiality/privacy requirements
- You are passionate about identifying and delivering solutions that satisfy internal customer needs;
- You are a reliable, committed and respectful team player;
- Communicates (in speech and word) with ease and clarity in a positive style, attuned to the audience and context;
- You have strong ethics and values (confidentiality);
- You have HR/Talent management functional skills
- You are curious, eager to develop own strengths and expertise, self-assess and address competency gaps
- You are well organized & focused on priorities
- You have a strong analytical mind, attention for detail and accuracy
- You are a digital “geek”
- You loves to support the performance of peers by sharing own knowledge/expertise
- You have experience & strong affinity with HR ERP/ reporting tools. Knowledge of SuccessFactors is an asset. Furthermore you have good expertise in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PPT).
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French combined with excellent level of English both in speech and word. A good verbal command of Spanish is an asset.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
Region: Vlaams-Brabant - Brabant Flamand
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-time
Working days: Day
Adeline Van Zuylen
Telephone: +32 2 481 41 13
Click this link for more information.