Compensation & Benefits Specialist
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
You will be a member of our People team. Our team’s focus is on offering a top notch employee experience: a flawless onboarding, smooth monthly payroll, attractive employee perks and benefits & engaging story. As the People Operations team, we make sure that a Showpad employee should never lose any sleep over any HR matter. We are now looking for a strong addition to our global team.
You will take ownership of a region to run the operational activities, initiate and run comp & cen projects (and there are plenty of those in the pipeline!) & be a direct go-to person for employee questions.
Key responsibilities as a Compensation & Benefits Specialist at Showpad
- Ensuring contract and payroll management for some of our EMEA offices (Ghent, London, DACH, Netherlands) including owning part of the payroll yourself
- Coordinating and executing a smooth administrative onboarding for new joiners
- Implementing and managing up to date employee data in a state of the art HRIS system
- Ensuring compliance with all legal requirements as well as executing and optimizing internal reporting on relevant HR metrics
- Project management and execution of the implementation of new systems and processes: eg. flexible reward, benchmarking suppliers, benefit providers, etc.
- Helping in scaling our employee engagement by your service-minded attitude and approach
- Function as an advocate and resource for Showpad employees and management on any HR related topics
- Partner with our global People operations counterparts to support our global strategies
More information: https://www.showpad.com/careers/job?id=1090453
What you can expect from Showpad
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson can be successful. As an international scale-up we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced and performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.
Apply for this job via: https://www.showpad.com/careers/job?id=1090453