VOV Summerclass: Addressing the challenges of using 70:20:10 (Charles Jennings)
Addressing the Challenges of Using 70:20:10
This workshop will provide you with an opportunity to explore some of the main challenges of using the 70:20:10 reference model and gain insights into approaches which overcome the challenges. During the workshop you will have the opportunity to use the 70:20:10 methodology and tools developed by the 70:20:10 Institute.
You will leave the workshop with a clear understanding of the 70:20:10 reference model, the 70:20:10 methodology, the 70:20:10 roadmap, and some experience of using tools to apply the 70:20:10 model.
- Examine approaches for improving performance currently in use in your organisation (including feedback from survey circulated as pre-work)
- Elements in building high performing organisations – roles of leaders, challenging work etc.
- Building a consistent and coherent understanding of the 70:20:10 reference model
- Examples – how organisations are successfully using 70:20:10
- Performance Detective
- Performance Architect
- Performance Master Builder
- Performance Game Changer
- Performance Tracker
- Designing for the 100
- Practical group work on the Performance Detective role
- The role of leaders with 70:20:10 and identifying opportunities to engage and influence stakeholders to ensure 70:20:10 is embedded in organisational culture
- Opportunities in your oranisation to use 70:20:10
- 70:20:10 roadmap
- Four Business Models for L&D to help re-focus on performance
- Actions and timeframes
- Knowing: The 70:20:10 reference model
- Knowing: The 70:20:10 methodology
- Knowing: The 70:20:10 roadmap
- Knowing: 4 business models for L&D
- Knowing: The business impact of expanding L&D services with the 70:20:10 reference model
- Awareness: The power of the 70:20:10 reference model for L&D in organisations
- Awareness: The power of the 70:20:10 roadmap for L&D to become a Value Creator
- Apply: First steps of the 70:20:10 methodology (Performance Detective)
- Datum: dinsdag 3 juli 2018 van 09u00 tot 16u30
- Locatie: Kasteelhoeve Wange, Eliksemstraat 26, 3400 Wange (Landen)
- Kostprijs: €399 voor VOV-leden; €599 voor niet-leden
- Schrijf in vóór 15 juni 2018, want na deze datum betaal je 100 euro meer!
Info en inschrijvingen